Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just a note

Readers,

I have discided to stay with this layout and design for my blog. I hope it reflects my desires for the blog (more on that in a future post).

Other news:

  1. The snow plow is almost paid for! Pray that I will be able to do this before spring!
  2. I am preparing to take a couple of tests to complete my SCUBA training.
  3. I am striving to understand a few aspects of Christian Missions for a sermon I am trying to write. (pray for discernment/understanding)
Praises:
  1. The plow is almost paid for
  2. The Lord has protected me during all of my plowing.
  3. I had a electrical problem with the truck which I was able to get fixed. (the whole tail lights, reverse lights, turn signals, etc system quit after a plow. This was due to getting some tralor wires caught and pulled on.)
  4. The Lord is indeed God! And Lord of my life! He is at work!
More another time,

Andrew Higginbotham

Ps. Please let me know how I can be praying for my readers! Feel free to email me.

No comments: