Sunday, February 8, 2009

More photos of the internship

Hi Y'all,

I am still working on collection of photos from my new home (For 5 Months). Here are some more!


The tea room over which our dorm is.


Our front door.


The intern group (From left to right: Andrew Gillingham, Micah Ferrill, Me, Joseph Froeming, Ryan Glick)


A group after church (Mr. Daming, Me, Scott Brown, My Dad)



Me in my room

I will put up some more pictures and a little bit about how I am growing in the Lord during this internship.

Andrew

5 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH! Now we can see who/what/when and where!
Thank you!

Walter said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! Looks great!

Stephanie Cosby said...

Great pictures! Looks like your having fun!

The Dischers said...

Nice pictures, Andrew. Keep up the good work. Mr. Brown is a visionary in God's kingdom.

The Dischers

Stephanie Cosby said...

Andrew, you haven't posted in forever! You need to post some pictures from Boston! :)