Monday, January 7, 2008

Hi everyone!

This week has been one full of blessing for me! I am working on a web site for the Indiana Aquaculture Association (fish farming) and I got approved and was given money to pay for hosting! Please pray that I will get the site finished on time (March 8/08). Anyways here are a few pictures of what we (Joshua, Stephen, and I) left for the receptionist at Dad's work. Her name is Mary and she is new to the medical world as a receptionist. When I thought of doing this to her I could not resist. Here are some pictures of how we left the office for her to come in to the next work day...




May I help you?


I can schedule your appointment on...


The note that we left "Mary, While you were out, I could not find anything to eat."


Andrew

2 comments:

Amanda said...

you mean that all of you went to taco bell and didn't bring him/her anything?!!lol

Valiant for Truth said...

Yep that is right! But you see, We did not leave any of the cups behind.

Andrew