Saturday, October 6, 2007

Creation Museum Trip

Here are pictures of our church's day at the Creation Museum.


Sunrise


They got up early!

Waiting to get in

Exiting the Canyon!



Can I get a back rub too?

Snuggle Bug and Friend

The captsion reads, "Before he was removed from power in 2005, the Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein ordered all Torah scrolls destroyed throughout Iraq. But several scrolls, such as this fragment, were saved from destruction. Efforts to destroy God's Word have meet similar resistance throughout history. This scroll, written on sheepskin, tells the story of Noah, from Genesis 4:21 to 10:13. A Hebrew University scholar identified both the paper and script as approximately 300 years old"


The Garden of Eden!



I think He is up to no good!

The first Sacrifice

Gardening!

How old do you think I am?

Um, 600?

No! I am 969!

Noah

Can I help?

A tired boy and friend

Waiting to learn about the Last Adam

Dinosaurs!


Friends! (Jonathan and I)

Sisters!



You can't have him!

Professional Dinosaur rider Ass.!

I see you!



The Fair Maiden came riding on a gentile steed.


And finally, A trip over the Grand Canyon! (works best if muted)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like your post :-) your flying camera turned out petty good :)

Amanda said...

That was pretty cool! I liked the video. And it is better not hearing Monica.LOL.
Stephanie

Valiant for Truth said...

Thank you all for the comments.

Andrew

Stephanie Cosby said...

Wow, that was so long ago! I loved the trip!